compliance, generative ai, artificial intelligence, regulations, research, risk management
October 11, 2023 — Klaus Schwab, founder, and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum.
“Some people call this artificial intelligence, but the reality is this technology will enhance us. So instead of artificial intelligence, I think we’ll augment our intelligence.”
Complia was founded on a mission to lead in the training, development, and deployment of next generation regulatory compliance solutions driven by generative AI. We aim to reduce the complexity of regulations and unlock exceptional value - Founder Adetoyese Adedokun
The constant increase in regulatory requirements is heightening the exposure of firms to compliance and regulatory risks. However, compliance teams find themselves grappling with this challenge, often without the luxury of increased budgets to navigate these complex waters. In this landscape, Complia plays a pivotal role in helping organizations bridge the gap between mounting regulatory demands and constrained financial resources.
However, our commitment to excellence and innovation is only getting started.
In Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence’s latest survey of compliance professionals, "The volume of regulatory change was expected to increase and was seen as a key compliance challenge for boards and compliance officers."
A while ago, we embarked on a journey to harness the capabilities of generative AI. Today, we are excited to introduce you to a powerful addition to our compliance arsenal - Dara, your Trusted Compliance Companion. "Dara" our proprietary generative AI solution is revolutionizing compliance, a diligent compliance research assistant ready to assist you in drafting compliance policies, regulatory articles, training programs, answering regulatory queries, audit guide and ensuring your compliance documentation is in perfect alignment with the prevailing regulations.
Dara was meticulously designed to offer a seamless and unbiased process for retrieving and synthesizing extensive compliance knowledge and applications. With regulatory experts and unparalleled AI technologists at the bedrock of her design, we aim to swiftly deliver our most valuable insights to our clients, ensuring efficiency and accuracy every step of the way.
Dara - Tailored Insights for Total Integrity
Dara meaning "star", "pearl of wisdom", "wealthy", "second" in different culture and in full as "Oluwadara - God's wonder" in Yoruba Language (Southwestern Nigeria). Dara is not just another chatbot; it is a pearl of regulatory wisdom, your dedicated partner in navigating the intricate world of compliance. Dara embodies our core values of integrity, reliability, and unwavering support for your compliance journey.
1. Tailored Insights: Dara is designed to provide you with tailored insights, specific to your industry, geography, and compliance needs. Whether you're a financial institution in London, Luxembourg, or Lagos or Los Angeles, Dara has the capacity to understand your unique challenges.
2. Real-time Assistance: When compliance questions arise, you need answers quickly. Dara offers real-time responses backed by sound regulatory references, ensuring that you're always making informed decisions.
3. Continuous Learning: Dara learns and grows with you. We started training on financial crime regulations in Luxembourg and the United Kingdom in the asset management sector. This will progress delicately to other regulations and jurisdictions. As you interact with the platform, it becomes more attuned to your preferences and requirements, offering increasingly accurate and relevant guidance.
4. Confidentiality First: We understand the importance of data privacy and security. Dara does not store or use any confidential information, ensuring your data remains protected at all times. This is embedded in deploying enterprise model, no client confidential data is transmitted outside secured environment.
5. Compliance Collaboration: Dara is more than just a chatbot; it is designed to be more adaptable and customizable. While other LLMs are generally pre-trained on a vast text, Dara's training has been fine-tuned to financial regulations. It facilitates research, regulatory analysis, compliance content design and improves the efficiencies of compliance officers thereby fostering a culture of compliance excellence within your organization.
"Precision of regulatory frameworks for financial crime was good. Speed of answer generation was also fantastic."
"I presented Dara with a scenario and asked it "can I do this?" The response it gave was excellent; mix of short responses with some background".
"Knowledge of subject matter".
"It performed exceptionally well on the knowledge-based parts and had a very thorough and good covering of the main and most important and relevant parts of AML".
Get Early Access here.
Like, Comment, and Share